Hey, we are wondering: do you like the videos? Amanda and I like posting them but want to know if people watch them.
Also, let us know what you would like to see more of: Culture, People, etc... All you have to do is comment: it's easy, fun, and exciting!! Go ahead, feel the rush make a comment.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
i feel the rush!!!! I really like the videos they are great. I would love to see pictures of your students and your class room, i guess just day to day stuff. As always i love to see pictures of food and markets (this is ali).
Anything you post is great, I miss seeing your faces.
personally, i like the videos cause i miss you guys and it's like getting to see you a little more.
The videos have been great! Pictures and videos really make your stories come to life. The blog has been great lately!! Keep up the great work!
I love it all!
ay, Drew and I like both the pics and the videos. we'd love to see some more pictures of your students and you guys in the classroom teaching too. but don't stop with the biking stuff. those hills are killer!
Post a Comment