That's right. All those wonderful photos that we have been hoarding and keeping from your eyes are soon to be revealed for you!
Well, okay: Not ALL. That would just be too much to handle! But, I have been resizing and readying photo after photo to post on as-yet-undecided photo posting site. This is my main project for the first part of next week.
Well, okay: So I should probably finish grading final exams and submitting final grades for my students first. But, THEN, faithful Team Keller fans... those photos will come streaming out.
I'm actually really excited about this, so I am choosing a great array and variety to show you a larger picture of our life here, everything from a tour of our apartment to a mini tour of campus, from photos from A Day in the Life to those spectacular scenes and events that have taken our breath away :)
Aren't you just so excited too!
So, please continue to think hard about us as we strive to finish strong and on schedule. May we be protected from the sickness that has taken down those stronger than me. He is so good to protect us as He has... and we revel and drop to our knees in thanks for the blessings of this year.... YOU included.
Much love from the LZ...
M+A
Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment