I know that many of you are wondering just how does Mike survive over there in China. Please do not be concerned. The people are really really nice so no problem there. We have a teamate that speaks Chinese better than the locals so that is really great. The food ain't bad if you don't mind eating the same thing over and over which I don't really mind (but please do not ask Amanda and I out for Chinese food when we come home this summer). But the main thing that helps Mike survive lets say the third thing after you know who and Amanda is Coca-Cola (if you haven't guess it from the pics already) Coca-Cola who could love any international company better. I have been all over the world Mongolia, Europe, Canada, Caribbean, and now China and you know the one thing you can always find. No it is not Micky D's it is Coca-Cola. And here it is great I can get it in a can or bottle or even my favorite shown here Glass Bottles (Yes with real bottle Caps that you need a bottle opener to open).
Now I also know some of you are concerned and say "but Mike is drinking all that Coke good for you" and to you I say Yes I believe it is and even if it isn't it is my one piece of compfort here where sometimes that is hard to find. (and yes Dave I have been losing weight even with my Coke habit, We eat a lot healthier here and we walk everywhere) So in conclusion THANK YOU Coca-Cola you rock.

2 comments:
i really miss you guys, reading this particular entry has made me very aware of that this morning. i love you both
We'll make sure there's plenty of Coke available here when you get to Harbin.
Post a Comment