Hello, faithful friends and family who read this blog!
I have tried about 73 different things to try and get the comments feature turned back on so that you can comment if you want to (and like you have told me you would like to). And, apparently, even those who know zip-zilch-nada about computers and Internet publishing can get the comments feature turned back on :)
WOO! Comment away, my fine friends and fellow bloggers!
:-D
Much love from the Kellers
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yeah sis and bro!!!! I just read up all about you're life there and am just so amazed at how He has worked in you're lives!!! I love it so much, and I love you both so much. Thanks for blogging more! ~~lifting you up
little sis
You're the smart one.
- The Dad.
Wonderful...because you know i have lots of comments!!!!
Yay for comments! Glad to hear you are adjusting so well in China and integrating new and old traditions like Thanksgiving. Have a happy holiday season from Mary, your friend at FindLaw!
Post a Comment