Just so you who were worrying know, I am feeling much better in the last few days.
I had planned to visit the local foreign doctor here this morning, but my vast improvement over the last 2 days helped me decide not to go! (Don't worry: I talked with the doc and he thought it was just fine not to be examined too!)
So, PTL, and thank you to all of you who were thinking of me so faithfully: the thoughts of His people really are powerful and effective!
Mike is teaching his first class of the semester at 10 this morning, so please keep him in your thoughts. There are first-day jitters for all of us still!
I will spend the day resting and planning for my first day tomorrow (a full day with 3 classes!), so please continue to lift up my improved health... that I would continue on the road to feeling 100%.
We are certainly thinking of you these days. We hope you have enjoyed the pictures we've posted as well as the sweetened-condensed versions of the stories. Our hope is that our lives might be an encouragement to you, just as your friendship and faithfulness are sustaining encouragement to us!
With much love,
M+A
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment