It hasn't all been work though: Wednesday night some of the foreign guys had a Guys Night Out. We went bowling and then had Brazilian Barbecue, and I must say if there is a more manly meal out there, I don't know it.
For those of you who have never had Brazilian Barbecue you basically sit at a table and the servers bring around 50 different types and cuts of meat all seasoned differently - and all really really tasty.
P.S. For all of you who know me, well guess who bowled the best game. Yes, it was me with a 149.
Then last night (Sat), some friends and Amanda and I went and checked out this big mall we had never been to in town. Then, we had KFC for dinner (I never knew KFC was so good till I had it in China) and then we went bowling again.
Yes, it was the boys' second time of the week but the girls were sad they missed it. We didn't want to let them down! So again for all those who know me: Guess who got the high score last night. No, it wasn't me: it was Fern with a 156.
At first, I was upset because now he has the 2009 Foreigner High Score but then I realized that it just means we have to go bowling again soon so I can beat it. ha ha ha
The Mall: Hmm, you thought in China it would be more crowded. Don't worry; it was.
Yumm! KFC!
She only got 6 pins down with this throw. She SAYS the flash messed her up: what do you think? Maybe Rudy can analyze her technique. :)
Uh oh: I knocked them all over! :)
Please continue to lift us up as we prepare for the semester. Think of Amanda as she has been feeling a little under the weather (and is headed to see the doc tomorrow), as well as our students as we get ready to renew relationships and get back in the swing of things.

No comments:
Post a Comment