Thursday, February 19, 2009

Check 'em out!

Pics are now up and ready for your viewing pleasure! If you don't have anything to do for several hours, you could see them all - seriously, we took a lot of pictures :)

Mike was Super Mike for a few days and got almost all of them up on Photobucket, so check them out so his hard work and late nights weren't in vain!

In case you forgot, go to photobucket.com.

In the search bar, type "teamkeller" and hit enter/click "search".

The screen will tell you there are no results, BUT at the bottom of that screen you will see "are you looking for the user teamkeller?" Click "Click here to see this user's album" and you are set!

All albums are alphabetized, and labeled according to parts of our break: Great Wall, Hohhot, Harbin, Ice Festival (Harbin), and different albums for our time in Thailand.

Enjoy!

P.S. Just a small aside and ask for thoughts. I (Amanda) have felt overly fatigued and ache-y since returning home, so I am headed to the doc for a check-up on Monday morning. Keep me in your thoughts, especially that I would feel so much better that I wouldn't have to go!

We all start classes this next week (Mike on Monday and me on Tuesday) so keep our semester's beginning and returning and new students in your thoughts as well!

No comments: