Hello all!
Well, email is currently down, so please consider this the "all clear" word to all those people who have been wondering if we are safe and warm. We are! We are well taken care of by our Texan friends who teach and live here in the very cold northeast.
We spent the day with a crazy adventure involving a bus ride, a Chinese ski hill, and a lot of miscommunication. Since Mike is the story-teller, I will let him tell that story. (And, yes, I will be editing the Beijing blog entry as soon as I can!)
One of our traveling companions is very sick, so please think of her and the rest of us so that we can get and stay healthy. With our "relaxing" part of the holiday coming up, I would really like to finally rest!
Tomorrow, our plan is to head to the famous Harbin Ice Festival, a very cold but worthwhile ice scuplture haven. We are really excited!
Moms and Dads, we are safe. Chris, please do send the forward from Bec. Sam, how is the planning coming along?
We really hope email will be up and running soon, so I will reply to emails as soon as it is!
:)
We love you guys!!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
"Stories of miscommunication" are my favorite! :)
Post a Comment