Friday, November 27, 2009
Question???
So right now Amanda and I are in the middle of a big decision about next year. As many of you know we need to decided if we would like to stay for another year here in China or if we would like to return to the states. As of right now we have not decided either way. Many of you are our supporters, we would like to hear your input and opinions because we could not be here without you. Please feel free to leave a comment we would appreciate it. Or if you want to say something of a more private nature shoot us an email. Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I miss you... come home... but if you should be there, maybe I'll come to you for a semester :D wouldn't that be great!!! but seriously, thanksgiving/holidays are just NOT the same... and our broomball team is sorely lacking spunk and talent without you two.
All I'll say is that we love you guys, you have done an amazing job the last year and a half, and we will be praying that it will be abundantly clear to you what you are meant to do.
Post a Comment