Sunday, October 25, 2009

Are you the first to read this?

If you're the first... we're going to somehow find out and send you a great prize. You are so faithful to us!! Send us an email quick to let us know :)

To all of you... If it's possible to feel more than sheepish for not blogging or finding another solution... we are.

By the ingenuity of people that He gifted with creating ways around... we're ba-ack! At least for now... (don't you just love the certainty of China!)

Since the last post (agh, August?! We stink...) we've safely traveled to China and our China home, settled into life here with our two awesome teammates, gotten a little sick and gotten better, and started this year's ball rolling with students and classes and friends and just your everyday hectic life here...

There's so much to tell... and we promise to tell it! Little by little we'll share highlights of the last few months: Sam's beautiful wedding pics, our new friends here, our most recent vacation into the wilds of Gansu Province, new students and great students we already know a little...

In short, we love our life. We're really missed blogging so we're ecstatic to be able to blog again. WOO!

With joy!
M+A

5 comments:

katie said...

am I the first? I love you guys. love, Matson

Unknown said...

Welcome back!

Jeremy T

Jen said...

Yeah! Glad you're back online:)

Chris said...

Even though I may not be the first to read this, I want you to know I am faithful to you :-) and an advid fan! Love you both!

Unknown said...

thanks for the new blog! :) i look forward to your stories of year #2 in china--wow!! ruth