A few weeks ago, we got our visit. Our PA Pam showed up. Our city team is extremely lucky: Pam is an excellent cook and teacher. She asked what we wanted, and we requested a Mexican meal. Just happens to be one of Pam's specialties! She is amazing: With one hot plate, she can create magic.
So, on Sunday night, we got together as a city team to enjoy some western food and fellowship. We sat around eating chicken tacos with chips and homemade salsa (potato chips with salsa not ideal but still tasty).
Enjoying a home cooked meal.
Then Sarah got antsy and needed someone to play with, so we played hide and seek for about an hour (and by we I mean Sarah and I)
I found the perfect hiding spot.
But you can't trick her for long! Here she is "helping" to attract my attention and PULL me out from under the couch!
We are so thankful for Pam and our foreign friends here in LZ!

1 comment:
LOL! Your feet hanging out is funny and creepy all at the same time.
Post a Comment