Well, everyone, if you haven't tried living in a hotel for a month you should. It is great, fresh, clean towels every day. Breakfast buffet every day. A dip in the pool every day. Not to mention all of our new friends livin next door. Mr. T & L D. and J Anderson, all my pseudo parents, keeping and eye on me (wink wink).
Just so you don't think all we are doing is having fun, we start training at 8 and end at 5 every day. I never knew that I could learn so much:). Of course, A (I am just using initals for privacy reasons - ha ha, Suzanne) has no problems. I am starting to remember why I married her: she is amazing at English, easily the smartest person in class. I am starting to get a little more nervous about teaching but people here keep assuring me that I will be great at it.
I hope everyone back home knows how much we miss you all and all the fun stories that we keep hearing about. You should all think about coming to visit us in China: we will house you and feed you if you come.
Time to go to bed now and get a little sleep for the week ahead.
Team Keller out!
