Wednesday, March 19, 2008

March...

A lovely friend reminded me the other day that I neglect this blog, so without further ado, here is our March update.

Our vacation with the Hansons was superb. We thoroughly our time together, our alone time, our adventures on ATVs and to Virgin Gorda, and our time spent relaxing. We are so blessed. I came back to a hectic work schedule... so let's just say I could already use another vacation! Hey, I have jury duty next month, so at least that week has the potential to be a week of book-reading ease!

China: progress and process continues. We should know something by the end of the month. How wonderful to know! In the meantime, we ponder and wait and I worry just a little... But we remain excited about this opportunity to work in another place.

Mike and I are joyful this week as we remember the Son's sacrifice. Easter is my absolute favorite holiday: I still dislike getting presents, and I feel I am a poor gift picker-outer and giver, so taking a week to remember the vast significance that one Gift has had on my life is profound.

May you be blessed this week, my friend, regardless of what you will do to observe Easter. May you encounter Him in a new and exquisite way this week, and may you understand a little better just how much you are adored.

Rest in the fact that you are adored by the One who alone is worthy of our adoration.