Friday, November 2, 2007

Ah, the Joys of Fall

Okay, so maybe hunting doesn't bring me "joy" perse... but I know my dear husband enjoys strapping himself to a tree stand and spending hours waiting in the woods. Doesn't it just bring a smile to your face too? :) The Father has given me a deep love for Mike and, through that love, He has given me a deeper love for Him. When we love His creation, how can we not help but love Him more?

I get to spend some good time with other loved ones this weekend -- my dad, mom, and sis and the delightful friend's family -- in my hometown this weekend. I think my heart will be full after a great time of laughing with the family and fellowshipping with my "sister". I am blessed!

I will have to ask Mike to post something on here sometime... I may even break down and let him post a deer picture if he catches (okay, shoots) his turdy-pointer or one as equally impressive. He is so excited...

We Kellers hope you are well in your fall activities, and we pray the Father's bountiful blessings will fall on you and your family as we approach (quickly!) the Thanksgiving and Christmas seasons.